What happened in the OKF Ireland world last week you ask? Where do we fit in the Irish open data, transparency, accountability and citizen participation debate? – You have come to the right place to find out. We are trialing a new form of weekly updates where we aim to keep you posted and highlight […]
- Interested in piloting public feedback on government policy?
- Open Government Partnership – Minister Publishes Ireland’s Draft National Action Plan
- Time Schedule Dublin Civil Society Day
- Open Data Ireland community’s wishlist for Insight/NUIG Report on Government’s Open Data Strategy
- Last Meeting of the Joint OGP Working Group between 5 civil society group members and the D/PER Team