Leveraging the recent commitment by Brendan Howlin for Ireland to join the open government partnership (OGP), we have recently submitted a recommendation to the Department of Public Expenditure and Reform (@IRLDeptPER) for the establishment of an Open Data Institute for Ireland. This recommendation is included along with a number of other submissions on the OGP section of the department […]
- Interested in piloting public feedback on government policy?
- Open Government Partnership – Minister Publishes Ireland’s Draft National Action Plan
- Time Schedule Dublin Civil Society Day
- Open Data Ireland community’s wishlist for Insight/NUIG Report on Government’s Open Data Strategy
- Last Meeting of the Joint OGP Working Group between 5 civil society group members and the D/PER Team